This clip of Flair and Dusty at a Bulls game is the best YouTube video alive, BECAUSE CHEAP HEAT SAID SO! WOOOO!!!
(Credit to @BrettCrow for unearthing this gem.)
"Michael Jordan and I have a lot in common," says the "Nature Boy." Presumably all the stylin’ and profilin’, limousine-ridin’ and jet-flyin’, kiss-stealin’ and wheelin’ and dealin’.
… Come to think of it, maybe Ric Flair has more in common with Walt “Clyde” Frazier.
After weeks of rumors, reports and chatter, it’s finally here: The Minnesota Timberwolves, Cleveland Cavaliers and Philadelphia 76ers have worked out a trade that sends All-Star power forward Kevin Love to Cleveland to play with LeBron James; No. 1 picks Andrew Wiggins and Anthony Bennett, plus forward Thaddeus Young, to Minnesota; and forward Luc Richard Mbah a Moute, guard Alexey Shved and a 2015 first-round draft pick to Philly.
Check out all of BDL’s coverage of the big move:
• PHOTO: Timberwolves announce long-expected Kevin Love trade in newspaper ad: http://yhoo.it/1vwN8jt
• Kevin Love is a Cavalier and Andrew Wiggins goes to the Wolves, because LeBron James gets what he wants: http://yhoo.it/1lK05k6
• Thaddeus Young’s headed to the Wolves, as Flip Saunders celebrates a win by betting on himself: http://yhoo.it/1l1DhkH
• Wiggins on trade talk, according to ex-coach: ‘I hope I get traded … it’s better for me’: http://yhoo.it/1tp2maA
• When the Wolves realized Kevin Love isn’t coming back: http://yhoo.it/YNCBpp
• Will a Love-for-Wiggins trade make anyone happy?: http://yhoo.it/1l1zZbW
• Taiwanese animators tackle Kevin Love trade: http://yhoo.it/XHL11g
• Wolves fans ‘burn’ Love jerseys, Minnesota-nice style: http://yhoo.it/1qALNnm
#GoCavs #Ohio #Basketball #Nba #Playoffs
Drake’s got one of these for all 30 teams.
THE LAND.. :: http://ift.tt/1zjqIm6
Looks like LeBron’s pretty happy with his starting five.
The Bulls were very, very mean to Patrick Ewing during the 1990s, and a pair of Chicago guys — Kelly Dwyer and Kevin Kaduk — wrote about it for our Dunk History series.